Ensure quality to our customers for robust 24/7 logistics operations!
Our Coding Platform Team is responsible for items which cannot be sorted automatically due to missing information. This can happen due to several reasons such as missing and/or invalid information. Another reason might be that the item, for example, is too large to be processed on a normal conveyer belt. Our system ensures that operators can manually code and process items. Making sure that the items can be delivered to the correct address, for example. To make this all happen a lot of business logic is implemented in the application. Furthermore, the application needs to interact with other systems and/or 3rd parties. As a QA-Engineer you would make sure that the application is running without any trouble with the help of test cases. You would be responsible for defining the test strategies that suit the business needs or our customer.
You guard the quality of the software that we deliver to our customers, ranging from implementing automated testing frameworks, to performing manual tests, to double-checking the correctness and completeness of the documentation we provide our customers. You understand functional and technical requirements and create test cases around them, and you can explain these to the developers and the product owner. You can flexibly analyze issues and get to their root cause. Furthermore, you critically observe the way your team is functioning and suggest process improvements for structural problems you might find. With the clear quality gates that you will help define, the software team can confidently deploy software to production.
- Set up test strategies
- Convert functional and technical requirements into reusable test cases
- Create and defend quality gates for the development team to adhere to
- Automate as many tests as possible to lower the software’s maintenance costs
- Perform stress tests
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues and implement timely fixes
- Communicate test results and challenges to relevant stakeholders
- Seek to improve the team’s workflow
What we offer
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a laptop and a smartphone of choice.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, and training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- At least a university of applied sciences thinking level.
- TMap or ISTQB knowledge, (certificate is a plus)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and the testing pyramid.
- Experienced in performance testing, functional testing, usability testing, E2E testing, explorative testing
- Strong communication skills across stakeholders
- Ability to context switch between detailed approach and high-over system knowledge and understand relation between functional and technical part
- Knowledge of team process improvements
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn Test Automation. (Python, Robot Framework)
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience in creating unit tests and integration testing
- Experience with SQL – databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL-server)
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is a plus
- Experience in Test Automation
- Familiarity with backend technologies (e.g. Typescript).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Tools and Automation.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
Convinced this job fits you?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your job application, accompanied by a c.v. and motivation or video to HR at email@example.com.