At Prime Vision, Software Quality and Security Compliance Specialists ensure that our proprietary software meets and exceeds industry standards for quality and security. Your role is crucial in maintaining the integrity of our software solutions, identifying potential vulnerabilities, and implementing best practices for quality assurance.
You will work closely with development teams, conduct thorough assessments, and contribute to establishing and enforcing quality and security compliance measures. You will cooperate closely with the security officer of our customers.
You will be part of our team of Security and Process Officers. This role has a strong technical focus and requires a can-do mentality.
- Quality Assurance: Collaborate with product expert teams to establish and promote security standards and best practices;
- Security Compliance: Conduct thorough security assessments of software applications to identify and address vulnerabilities. Stay updated on industry security standards and ensure product compliance with relevant regulations;
- Validation: Validate security features and perform code reviews to identify and address security and quality issues during development;
- Documentation and Reporting: Generate regular reports on quality metrics and security assessment findings;
- Collaboration: Work closely with software developers, infrastructure engineers, testers, architects, and project managers to integrate quality and security measures throughout the software development lifecycle. Provide guidance and training to development teams on quality and security best practices.
What we offer
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a laptop and a smartphone of choice.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, and training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, physics, or a related field;
- Proven experience in software development and an interest in quality assurance and security compliance roles;
- Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001, OWASP, and secure coding practices;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are a clear communicator: effective verbal and written communication skills that enhance team collaboration;
- “Friendly Pitbull of Quality,” creating an environment where excellence is not just encouraged—it’s expected.
There are many hard and soft skills that Security Software Engineers need, including:
- In-depth knowledge of security software, hardware and solutions;
- Understanding of source code programming languages;
- Experience with multiple computer operation systems;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms such as vectors, arrays and stacks;
- Experience with security risk analyses and prioritizing solutions for known vulnerabilities;
- Experience with the security related automated solutions in the complete chain of software from design to deployment;
- White box testing, black box testing and unit testing.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
Convinced this job fits you?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your job application, accompanied by a c.v. and motivation or video to HR at email@example.com.