Work on seamless UX for key players in the international logistics industry
One of the ways Prime Vision is helping to get its customers ready for the future is to make the web experience of our technical systems seamless, pleasant, and responsive. At Prime Vision, you would be working on large-scale sorting systems that make global-level logistics function correctly. The front-end you would be working on will help logistics and fulfillment operators optimize the use of their sorting facilities, making sure parcels are delivered correctly and efficiently.
You are the go-to knowledge broker for front-end applications and UI, and you can discuss the use of generic libraries that can shorten development time and give Prime Vision products a modern look. With your technical skills, IT knowledge, and excellent communication skills, you make sure that the products we provide to our international fulfillment clients fast and easy to work with.
In this job, you are right in the middle of the action. You work in a team responsible for a large-scale system that fetches and distributes configurations and optimizations to many distribution centers. This system is a key tool in the daily work of thousands of people. The main system is hosted in the cloud (AWS and Azure) and is connected to local hubs. You are responsible for making the central application for operating existing hubs an intuitive one.
Your Responsibilities are:
- Collaborating with designers and backend developers to translate wireframes and design concepts into functional frontend code.
- Optimizing web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and performance.
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code using best practices and coding standards. You can test your own developments.
- Conducting code reviews and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Work closely with the product team to understand requirements, provide input, and offer technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug frontend issues and implement timely fixes.
- Showcase the results of your work to our customers.
What we offer
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- A challenging technical job with lots of space for creativity.
- A dynamic working environment in a young company that belongs to the top of the world in its market.
- A very open and inclusive business culture with more than 20 different nationalities.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Experience with at least one modern front-end framework, preferably Vue3, Svelte, or Nuxt.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design principles and mobile-first development.
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git and SVN.
- Familiarity with front-end building tools and preprocessors (e.g., Webpack, Babel, Sass, LESS).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Familiarity with .NET
- Understanding of and experience in creating unit tests and integration testing for frontend applications.
- Experience with server-side rendering (SSR) and client-side rendering (CSR) techniques.
- Familiarity with backend technologies and frameworks (e.g., Node.js, Express.js).
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and methodologies (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Selenium).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
Convinced this job fits you?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video! Please send your application to HR at email@example.com.
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.