A trusted partner for our customers, with a keen eye for quick solutions
As IT Service Delivery Manager, you are the link between Prime Vision and its customers. You make sure we offer products and services at the highest possible quality, efficiency, and profitability. To make this happen, you are in touch with various technical and development teams within Prime Vision and your customer. Customers turn to you for advice and answers to their questions. In challenging situations, you keep a cool head and can make fast and strong decisions.
- This role needs someone who is good at building long-term relationships with customers and becoming a trusted partner to them.
- The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for keeping customers happy and for excellent delivery of products and services. You make that happen by spotting problems at an early stage, seeing opportunities, and helping with speedy solutions.
- You are responsible for the Service Contracts and SLAs and make sure we achieve the agreed KPIs and goals.
- You keep a good overview of incidents to make sure problems stay small and manageable. This is important because most customers run time- & business-critical processes 24/7.
- You inform customers about priorities and limited resources. At the same time, you guide them to the optimal solution.
- We find it important that you aim for the profitability of service contracts. For that matter, you will work together with the Finance department for timely, accurate, and complete financial management.
What we offer
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop and mobile phone of choice
- Extra perks such as snacks and excellent coffee every day in our cozy Grand Café.
- Weekly Thursday and Friday night drinks.
- Training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25-day standard holiday allowance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar job
- HBO+ work and thinking level
- High level of communication
- Good understanding of IT and OT environments
- Experience with software development
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Pro-active decision-making
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Preferably, you also communicate well in German, French or other European languages.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a disability.
Convinced this job fits you?
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter or -video!
The application process consists of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.