Are you a passionate and experienced IT Administrator who enjoys the challenge of developing this new position for Prime Vision? Are you able to deal with a variety of issues, execute projects independently, and do you enjoy working for our international customers, each with their own IT infrastructure? Do you know Windows like the back of your hand and do not mind whether it concerns standalone, virtualized systems or cloud solutions? Do you have experience with Active Directory and network management and are you looking for new challenges to apply your broad knowledge at different customers?
Do you feel like working in a very dynamic organization, where no two days are the same? In a team with very passionate and enthusiastic colleagues? Then we are looking for you!
Prime Vision is a rapidly growing organization. And our customers expect excellent service from us. Of course, we are happy to offer them that! The Protection & Care department (Prime Vision’s Service Provider) is available 24/7 to keep the customer environments running optimally and to stay ahead of incidents, including through remote monitoring. Within this department, there is room for an experienced IT Administrator who can further shape this new position for Prime Vision.
We are looking for an IT Administrator who looks beyond the edges of a job profile. Someone who, together with their Protection-&-Care-colleagues, takes responsibility for the IT Infrastructure we deliver to our customers, but also for Prime Vision’s internal IT environment. You will do this mostly from our office in Delft or from home. If it appeals to you, there is are opportunities to visit customers with a Field Engineer.
With your experience as an IT administrator, you are able to critically review and improve processes. You develop best practices, apply them to customer environments, and support colleagues in implementation. You advise on new projects and replacement projects. And you work with software development teams to optimally align the infrastructure with the software.
Because this is a new position, we are looking for someone with a clear vision of the role, who sees it as a challenge to further shape the role and secure it within the organization.
What we offer
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a laptop and a smartphone of choice.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, and training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Dutch: HBO-level) working and thinking level
- You speak at least Dutch and English. If you also speak German, that is an advantage.
- You have one or more Microsoft (MCAAA, MCSA or MCSE2012/2016) certificates, and are able to demonstrate experience in practice
- You are ITSM Foundation and/or ITIL Foundation (V3/V4) certified.
- You have knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare / MS Hyper-V)
- You have demonstrable experience managing Active Directories and cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- You have experience installing, configuring, and upgrading software and hardware (MDT / SCCM/ WSUS)
- You have broad experience with Domain Admin tasks and activities (including policy management, managing authorizations, workstations, laptops, etc.)
- You have experience managing and innovating network servers and technology tools (Switches, VPNs, WIFI, firewalls, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with monitoring tools is a plus, as is Linux knowledge
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
Convinced this job fits you?
We invite you to convince us that you are the right candidate!
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your job application, accompanied by a c.v. and motivation or video to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.